Sunday, November 30, 2008
Google Documents
We are down to our second to last posting for the 23 Things exercise! Google Documents seems like it would be very helpful in one's work and personal life. I tend to worry about how secure the website could be, if you were going to upload financial information you wanted to access anywhere or something else sensitive, but I guess we are all at risk even on our home computers. I like that you can share documents and have them edited. Occasionally, when working with Eileen to edit a document we will have to figure out who is looking at the file and close out so the other one can have a turn. It would also work well with presentations of a collaborative nature, or if one wants feedback on a project. Also if you were presenting something at a conference you could publish your presentation to your blog or whatever and give that information to the audience right away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment